Healthier Seven Layer Dip
Nothing says football quite like Seven Layer Dip, it is a quintessential game day snack and deserves a spot at every Super Bowl party. By making a few simple swaps and adding lots of fresh herbs and healthier chips Seven Layer Dip is actually healthy!
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine leaves
- 2 avocados mashed with a squirt of lime and a shake of garlic salt
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt mixed with 2 hefty shakes chili powder
- ½ cup spicy black beans drained
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes with 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chopped romaine in the bottom of a clear glass bowl – you can use any bowl but it’s so pretty in a clear one.
- Layer on avocado mixture smoothing the top.
- Add yogurt mixture and smooth.
- Top with black beans and then tomato mixture.
- Finally layer is cheddar cheese with the olives are sprinkled on the top.
- Serve with Lentil chips or chips of choice.
Print or Download this Recipe!