Healthier Seven Layer Dip
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine leaves
- 2 avocados mashed with a squirt of lime and a shake of garlic salt
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt mixed with 2 hefty shakes chili powder
- ½ cup spicy black beans drained
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes with 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Place chopped romaine in the bottom of a clear glass bowl – you can use any bowl but it’s so pretty in a clear one.
Layer on avocado mixture smoothing the top.
Add yogurt mixture and smooth.
Top with black beans and then tomato mixture.
Finally layer is cheddar cheese with the olives are sprinkled on the top.
Serve with Lentil chips or chips of choice.
Print or Download this Recipe!