I love this fantastic recipe its got all the flavors of Buffalo Chicken without the chicken and baked not fried. The recipe is even easier and healthier if you have an air fryer, but still easy enough for home cooks.
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1/2 lb butter
- 4 cloves grated garlic
- 6 tbsp Louisiana hot sauce
- Purchased blue cheese dressing
- Mix panko with garlic and onion powders.
Melt butter, add grated garlic and hot sauce and mix continuously until well incorporated.
- Take cauliflower pieces and dip one by one into butter hot sauce then dip into Panko coating evenly. Spray tops lightly with cooking spray
- Bake at 375 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and serve with celery stix.