Learn how to get deep sleep consistently.
One of the first things Bill and I ask each other in the morning is, “How did you sleep?”
That’s because sleep can be a crap shoot, and when you learn how to get deep sleep, it is life changing.
Have a great night’s sleep; the next day is productivity gold. Tossing and turning all night turns into a caffeinated slog to get through the day.
Does inconsistent or poor sleep show up in your life like this?
- Drama at work and home. Sleep deprivation is like throwing gasoline on the flames of drama.
- Physical Discomfort: Sleep deprivation can lead to physical discomfort, from headaches to muscle tension. It’s as if our bodies are screaming, “Pay attention to me; I need rest!”
- Emotional Rollercoaster: Emotions can become a rollercoaster ride when we’re sleep-deprived. Have you ever swung from frustration to sadness, anxiety to apathy in hours?
- Daytime Exhaustion: It’s frustrating to be fatigued during the day because it sucks the joy and zest out of life. It’s much nicer to feel happy and content instead of hangry and irritated.
- Procrastinating: For those of us who take pride in our productivity and achievements, it’s maddening when sleep deprivation holds us back from reaching our full potential and procrastinating sets in.
- Food cravings: Lack of sleep is like unleashing the carb and sugar demons.
Recognizing and addressing these frustrations is not a sign of weakness but the first step towards reclaiming your well-being.
Sleep is essential for health, happiness, and aging.
YEP! Being sleep-deprived accelerates the aging process and increases inflammation in your body and brain.
If you struggle to get 6-8 hours of sleep, wake up in the night with a busy brain, use caffeine to fuel your days and wish for mornings where you wake up ready to rule the day, this is for you!
The Pro Age Sleep Webinar provides a step-by-step plan for CONSISTENT deep restorative rest.
Enjoy my Moon Latte Recipe while you watch the webinar.
I like to think of this Moon Tea Latte as a magic sleep elixir. The spices and adaptogenic herbs benefit digestion, relax the nervous system and promote a lovely deep sleep.