I like to think of this Moon Tea Latte as a magic sleep elixir. The spices and adaptogenic herbs benefit digestion, relax the nervous system and promote a lovely deep sleep. Spices have long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to support and maintain digestive fire, a strong metabolism and regular elimination.
Sipping a Moon Tea Latte is a lovely end of the day ritual that helps us transition from busy days into restful nights. Enjoy this healthful tea and have sweet dreams.
Moon Latte Recipe
- 16 oz dairy or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ashwaganda powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil MCT oil or my favorite butter from grass-fed cows
- Simmer milk and add dry ingredients and turn off heat.
- Add oil and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk and serve in warmed mugs.
You can batch the dry ingredients and store in a glass jar for easy Moon Latte preparation.
I love natural remedies to enhance the quality of our lives. Enjoy
Thank your Kristin you are a wealth of knowledge ❤️
You are very welcome Debbie. I make jars of the mix and give it to friends with the recipe!