No Grape is Created Equal…
Grapes vary in natural flavor and color, and mother nature determines the path of their growth cycle. To combat unpredictability in the final product (wine!), farmers and producers rely on toxic pesticides, chemical additives, and added sugar, which produce the same bottle of wine year after year.
All of those poisons also make it possible to increase the amount of wine yielded per year hide imperfections that may exist in those bottles (like bacteria).
Unfortunately, this processed wine is the furthest thing from natural, and you may even feel “poisoned” after drinking it.
What’s Really In Your Glass of Wine:
- Usually less than 50ppm of sulfites*
*Always less than 100ppm
- Up to 350ppm of sulfites
- Up to 16g of added sugar or sweetener concentrate
- Ammonium phosphate
- Copper sulfate
- GMO ingredients
- Synthetic pesticides
Why do you need to drink better wine?
Drinking mass produced wine that’s full of chemical additives and poor production practices will aid to the inflammation of your body, making you feel icky. Things like brain fog, feeling ill, and gastro-intestinal problems can all be the result of the sickening chemicals we’re ingesting. Cut the crap and get the good stuff so that you can confidently sip knowing that the ingredients going into your body aren’t going against your goals of living younger.