What’s Up Doc? Healthy Veggie Cocktail
- 4 medium red carrots juiced
- 1 golden beet juiced
- 2 stalks celery with leaves juiced
- 15 oz beet/carrot juice pre-squeezed juice
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup gin organic if possible
- Beet slice for garnish
- Combine first 3 ingredients, or juice mix, with lemon juice in pitcher.
- Stir well to combine.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a beet slice.
Carrots play a starring role, delivering a powerful punch of beta-carotene, the vegetarian precursor of vitamin A, and beets help to detoxify the liver. If you don’t have a juicer just select one of the many beneficial fresh squeezed juice blends available at most grocery stores.
Print or Download this Recipe!