Watermelon Mint Mojito
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup white rum organic if possible
- 2 cups ice
- 20 mint leaves muddled with a mortar and pestle or well chopped
- Watermelon spears for garnish
- Combine first 4 ingredients in blender and blend until slushy.
- Stir in mint.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with watermelon spears.
Watermelon provides natural sweetness, while also being a nutrient dense food. It provides high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for a small number of calories and it’s also deliciously refreshing. Mint is no slacker in the health benefit department and boasts one of the highest levels of antioxidants, while boosting digestion, strengthening the liver and actually helping to cool the body. Thats right, consuming mint can cause the body to slightly lower its temperature. Watermelon Mint Mojito are the perfect antidote to a hot summer night.
Print or Download this Recipe!