A sassy drink with a little bite!
Servings 1 Drink
- 2 oz Blanco Tequila organic if possible
- 1 oz fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 oz seltzer water
- 1 slice of Jalapeño or Serrano chili
- 1 lime wedge squeezed
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a glass with ice and stir.
- Add chili pepper and lime and enjoy!
Low in calories, high in vitamin C, loaded with electrolytes, potassium and bioflavonoids, grapefruit juice is a delicious and nutritious addition to healthier cocktails. The spicy addition of a Serrano or Jalapeño slices add the health benefitting alkaloid compound, capsaicin. Capsaicin has antibacterial, anti-carcinogenic, analgesic and anti-diabetic properties. This simple cocktail is refreshing and complex, making it the perfect all season sipper.
Print or Download this Recipe!