Dangerously delicious! This party punch goes perfectly with ginger-mint cubes and can be enjoyed at cookouts, on beach blankets, during bingo, and with barbecued everything.
- 1 750-ml bottle of citrus flavored vodka (I love Kettle One)
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups plain seltzer water
- Mint sprigs for garnish
Combine vodka, lemon juice and seltzer in a punch bowl.
Place ginger-mint cubes in a glass and top with spiked lemonade.
Garnish with fresh mint sprigs
**I like to make squeeze pops to throw in the cooler when we picnic. I just add the ice cube mixture to the lemonade mixture and put the mixture in squeeze pop tubes and freeze!
Ginger-Mint Ice Cubes
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup peeled chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups water
- Place mint ginger and water in a blender, or the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, and blend for 1 minute.
- Strain liquid through fine-mesh sieve and add maple syrup to strained liquid.
- Pour liquid into ice trays and freeze overnight.
This hardworking food processor makes all of my recipes even easier. From salads to desserts it does it all. I have had mine for 20 years!