Spicy Potted Tuna
- 1 6 oz can MSC certified sustainable water packed tuna drained
- 6 Tbsp. butter cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco or ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chives chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Fresh pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, fitted with the blade attachment, place the drained tuna and pulse until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, Tabasco or cayenne and pulse. Add the butter, bit by bit until it is totally absorbed into the tuna.
- Add the chives and pulse 5-6 times until they are incorporated into the tuna mix.
- Pack tightly into a serving container and chill for several hours before serving.
- Spread on crostini or endive spears to serve.
This hardworking food processor makes all of my recipes even easier. From salads to desserts it does it all. I have had mine for 20 years!