Click here to download the printable recipe card and tag for gifting!
Spiced Rice Crispie Triangles
I love this spicy riff on Rice Crispie Treats! It makes a yummy, sweet and savory adult snack. The recipe can be prepared ahead of time and used as the perfect nibble with holiday cheer. Creatively wrap plates of Spiced Rice Crispie Triangles as a festive gift for hosts and friends.
Servings 4 dozen triangles
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp. Muchi curry powder spicy
- 1 tbsp. Madras curry powder mild
- Line a 9” x 13” baking pan with wax paper.
- Melt butter in a stock pot or large sauce pan over low heat. Add mini marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Add curry powders to the melted marshmallows and stir.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown rice cereal and pistachios until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, firmly press the crispy rice mixture into the prepared pan. Let cool.
- Lift cooled mixture out of pan and slice into 2” strips. Then cut each strip into little triangles to serve.
Click here to download the holiday recipe card to give this as a gift!