Simple Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
- 1 organic kiwi washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1 small ripe banana or baked banana rounds with skin
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place kiwi in a blender with half a cup of nut or oat milk and half a cup of Greek, nut or coconut milk yogurt.
- Add a small ripe banana or baked cinnamon banana bites* and half a cup of ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Adding a whole scrubbed kiwi to a smoothie will help mask the taste and texture of the skin. If you want skin that's less intense to eat, look for golden or yellow kiwi. These varieties have smoother, thinner skin, and are more enjoyable to eat. Yellow kiwi actually contains twice as much vitamin C as their green counterparts.
This magic bullet is my favorite tool for making great smoothies with ease!