Simple Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs For lighter pancakes, separate eggs and whisk whites until soft peaks form.
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 40 seconds. If making lighter pancakes whisk egg whites separately and fold into blended yolk and banana mixture.
- Heat a skillet with butter until bubbly and hot. Pour pancake sized amounts of mix into the pan and cook 1 minute per side.
- Enjoy with fresh berries, apple compote, or a sprinkle of coconut sugar.
You can add 1/4 cup of chia or nut flour to the yolk and banana mixture for more texture before folding into the whisked egg whites.
For blueberry pancakes, add 1/2 cup blueberries to the batter before cooking.