Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette
Balsamic vinaigrette has a natural sweetness from the balsamic vinegar, when combined with good quality olive oil it transforms any salad into deliciousness. It is worth it to invest in aged balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil because your dressing reflects the quality of your ingredients.
- 1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a shaker bottle or mason jar and shake vigorously.
- Let rest for 10 minutes or longer before dressing salad.
Print or Download this Recipe!