Shallot Ginger Broccoli & or Cauliflower
Servings 6 people
- 1 large bunch broccoli or head cauliflower you can use a combination of the two . Wash and divide into flowerets, peel and slice stems
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh crated pepper
- 1 tbsp curry powder or turmeric
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- good dash of olive oil
- Combine salt, curry and fresh cracked pepper.
- Put the broccoli in a bowl, add shallot and ginger and toss.
- Add salt & curry mixture and toss, drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Bake in 400 oven for 15-20 minutes until crisp tender.