This is one of our favorite salad recipes! Quick and delicious salads are a staple in our house. This flavorful side is perfect with grilled meats or as part of a meatless Monday menu.
Radicchio Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 tight head radicchio
- 1/2 Meyer lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated sheep's milk parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the outer leaves from the radicchio and discard. Cut the radicchio in half from top to bottom, removing the solid core from both sides.
- Place each radicchio half flat side down and slice into stripes. Separate and put in a bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper, pour over radicchio, and toss; add cheese. Adjust seasonings to taste.