Pumpkin Spice Latte
Spices pack powerful wellness benefits and have been used for centuries as natural medicine for many ailments. Pumpkin Spice with its combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and sometimes, cardamon is a healthy and simple way to spice up your life starting with this healthy and fun Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Servings 2 people
- 2 shots of espresso
- 2 cups full-fat almond oat, or cows milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin puree, spice mix, vanilla, and maple.
- Divide the pumpkin mixture evenly between two coffee cups.
- Brew espresso and pour a shot of coffee into each cup; stir well to combine.
- Heat the milk in a pot over medium-high heat; using a frother or whisk, froth until heated and foamy. Alternatively, if you have an espresso machine, steam the milk.
- Top each coffee with frothed milk, stir gently to blend, and top each cup with foam and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.