Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 1 sweet onion quartered
- 1/2 head of cauliflower or Romanesco cut into florets
- 1 cup brussels sprouts sliced in thirds
- 4 colorful carrots sliced on an angle
- 2 parsnips sliced on an angle
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- zest & juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- best quality olive oil drizzle
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven 400 degrees.
Toss all ingredients in first grouping in a bowl seasoning with salt & pepper last.
Roast on a heavy baking sheet 40-50 minutes, turning vegetables half way through cooking.
Combine last grouping of ingredients, sprinkle over roast vegetables and serve.