Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes is one of those un-recipe recipes. It’s almost more like a kitchen hack than a recipe, because of it’s simplicity and the fact that the end product pairs so well with so many other full recipes. Maybe call it a side dish, or a compliment? Whatever you call it, it’s a must-know kitchen secret. There we go, it’s definitely a must-know kitchen secret!
A few ingredients that turn into mouthwatering deliciousness after 15 minutes in a hot oven. Most people just think of cherry tomatoes for cold preparations like salads. I love using this simple preparation of oven-roasted cherry tomatoes as a topping for chicken or fish, or even a sauce for pasta with meatballs (get that recipe below). You can make a big or small-batch, add a handful of fresh herbs, or just a sprinkle of sea salt. It’s always a fan favorite.
Try pairing these Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with these recipes:
- This White Fish recipe pairs deliciously with roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Wild Alaskan Cod is perfectly complimented by this recipe.
- Roasted tomatoes are the perfect substitution if you would like to make this Baked Salmon with Fennel and Grapes recipe less sweet and more savory.
- This must try Turkey & Spinach Meatballs recipe is paired with these roasted tomatoes for the perfect marriage of flavors!
Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 pint washed cherry tomatoes
- 1 large clove chopped garlic
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes until tomatoes soften and begin to burst.
- Let cool. Serve as is, or add fresh chopped herbs.