Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes is one of those un-recipe recipes. A few ingredients that turn into mouthwatering deliciousness after 15 minutes in a hot oven. I love using oven-roasted cherry tomatoes as a topping for chicken or fish, or even a sauce for pasta with Spinach and Turkey Meatballs. You can make a big or small-batch, add a handful of fresh herbs, or just a sprinkle of sea salt. It’s always a fan favorite.
Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 pint washed cherry tomatoes
- 1 large clove chopped garlic
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes until tomatoes soften and begin to burst.
- Let cool. Serve as is, or add fresh chopped herbs.