This Miso Cider Vinaigrette is an interesting variation on the Simple Vinaigrette.
Miso Cider Vinaigrette
Adding cider vinegar and fresh ginger makes it zesty and miso adds salty umami. This dressing works well with bitter greens like radicchio and endive, as well as over roast vegetables.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar Braggs is the best
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white miso dissolved in a tablespoon of hot water
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fresh pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic.
Place all ingredients in a shaker bottle or mason jar and shake vigorously.
Let rest for 10 minutes or longer before dressing salad.