Matcha Smoothie Latte
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 organic banana
- 1/2 organic apple skin on
- Thumb size piece of ginger peeled and chopped
- 1 cup packed parsley leaves celery leaves & baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 Tbsp matcha powder green tea powder
- 1 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill unmodified potato starch
Starting with the ginger, apple & pineapple load your blender with all ingredients. Put the ice and greens in last. Blend until smooth, adding a little water to make the consistency to your liking.
Print or Download this Recipe!
To use matcha in another fun way, click here for my Matcha Chia Pudding recipe!