Macadamia, Coconut, Cacao Bliss Balls with CBD
These bliss balls are delicious with or without adding CBD oil. I love creating healthier options of sweets to satisfy cravings, and CBD oil adds a bit more “chill” to the recipe, as well as an antioxidant boost. Healthy fats and flavonoids from the nuts and cacao make this sweet treat not so naughty.
- 2 cups salted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut plus more for rolling
- 1 cup dried whole dates
- 1 Tbsp. Cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao nibs
- 8 mg unflavored CBD oil optional
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Cacao powder and extra shredded coconut for rolling the balls
- Couple pinches finishing salt
- Place all ingredients, except the cacao powder and coconut to be used for rolling the assembled balls, in the bowl of a food processor. Process by pulsing into a a large sticky ball or you can pinch the mix together and it holds.
- Place the additional cacao powder in a bowl. Using your hands and a teaspoon scoop balls of dough and roll in cacao powder.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in foil and refrigerate until firm. Balls keep for several weeks in an airtight container.
- Relax and enjoy.
This hardworking food processor makes all of my recipes even easier. From salads to desserts it does it all. I have had mine for 20 years!
My desserts look gorgeous on this milk glass stand.
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States. Click here to buy CBD oil online from my recommended partner. Use code CURE15 for a 15% discount!