I love that you can literally toss all the ingredients in a food processor and have a delicious dip in minutes. The addition of hemp seeds adds more protein and all the essential amino acids. But what makes this recipe special is how delicious it is.
Lemony Hemp Seed Hummus
- 1 5.5 ozcan cooked drained chickpeas
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 3 large cloves garlic crushed
- 2 organic lemons juiced
- 1 organic lemon rind washed and zested
- 8 tablespoons tahini
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
In a food processor add all ingredients exceptwater and process until ingredients start to become creamy.
Add water and blend until light and smooth
Enjoy with veggies, chips, on grilled meats and as a side.