Lemon shallot dressing
I love the crisp flavor of lemon in this simple zesty shallot dressing that is perfect paired with arugula or any combination of fresh salad ingredients.
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice good lemon juicer makes it simple
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a shaker bottle or mason jar and shake vigorously.
- Let rest for 10 minutes or longer before dressing salad.
Print or Download this Recipe!
For another simple healthy dressing, try my vinaigrette recipe!