Lavender Chai Latte with CBD
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 1 cup Tazo or other organic chai latte concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. dried culinary lavender
- 1 mg unflavored CBD oil
- Heat milk and chai together in a medium pot until beginning to boil.
- Add lavender and cover; let steep for 3 minutes. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer to remove lavender.
- Add CBD oil, stir to combine and pour in mugs.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States. Click here to buy CBD oil online from my recommended partner. Use code CURE15 for a 15% discount!