Holy Mole Guacamole with CBD
- 3 medium ripe Hass avocados halved, pitted and flesh removed. Reserve pit.
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sweet onion finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes seeded, cored and diced
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno minced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 mg unflavored CBD oil
- Jicama slices watermelon radish slices, and Siete casava tortilla chips for serving
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with the back of a fork
- Add the lime juice, cumin, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, tomatoes, and salt. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Add CBD drops and stir to combine. Place avocado pit in bowl with guacamole and place plastic wrap directly on the surface. Allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with vegetable slices and chips
Adding CBD oil, with its powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and mood-boosting properties is just the thing to take the party to the next level. Ole!
This pairs well with my Strawberry and Jalapeño Salsa Fresca recipe!
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States.