The Greentini is a detoxifying twist on the classic Martini. You can either buy pre-made green juice with a flavor profile you like, or juice the ingredients yourself.
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup baby kale leaves juiced
- 4 Persian cucumbers juiced
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple juiced
- or 12 oz green juice
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup organic or good quality vodka
- Cucumber slices for garnish
- Combine the first 3 juices or the green juice with the vodka and the lemon juice.
- Put half of the juice, vodka and lemon mixture in a Martini shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into 2 martini glasses and garnish with cucumber slice.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
Cucumbers are low in calories, hydrating, and high in vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium. Kale juice is an excellent source of the carotenoid Luten, a super nutrient for eye health. And Granny Smith apple juice adds natural sweetness, as well as, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Print or Download this Recipe!