Garlicky Beet Greens
This recipe can be used for any sort of dark leafy greens or combination of greens. You can multiply it as needed.
Servings 2 people
- 1 bunch beet Greens
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 large cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash beet greens and slice into thick ribbons.
- Either steam in microwave vegetable steamer, or a pot until wilted. Drain well.
- Heat oil in skillet and sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add greens and broth(as needed) cook until greens are softened.
- Salt and pepper to taste.