Even if you don’t think you like cauliflower you will LOVE this cauliflower steak recipe. The hardest part is actually getting nice thick slices of cauliflower that hold together. Don’t worry, you should only get 3-4 “steaks” out of a head of cauliflower. You can save the extra pieces of cauliflower to steam as a vegetable side for another time.
Easy Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Steak Recipe
- Head of cauliflower white, golden or purple.
- Generous drizzle of olive oil.
- Salt & pepper
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice cauliflower crossways in thick slices. You will get 3-4 steaks out of the center of each cauliflower.
- *Save extra little pieces of cauliflower for another use.
- Place steaks on a cookie sheet lined with a non-stick mat or foil.
- Drizzle cauliflower steaks with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 oven for 30 minutes. Cauliflower steaks are done when tender and cheese is golden and melted.
Serve as a vegetarian entree or a vegetable side.
You can watch me make this recipe here!