Curried Asian vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup of good quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup of sesame oil
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar optional
- 1-2 teaspoons of curry powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
Place all ingredients in a shaker bottle or mason jar and shake vigorously.
Let rest for 10 minutes or longer before dressing salad.
Works well with bitter greens, steamed green beans, roasted carrots, butternut squash or sweet potatoes. Great with fall flavor salads and vegetables.