Chia Seed Pudding with Cinnamon and CBD
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk; or 1 cup unsweetened nut milk and 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 mg unflavored CBD oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder or matcha powder.
- Combine first four ingredients in a quart mason jar or mixing bowl.
- If using a mason jar, add blender ball and shake vigorously, rest and repeat. If using a bowl, whisk vigorously, rest and repeat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with nuts, berries and spices.
Adding CBD, the non-psychotropic cannabinoid known for antioxidant and calming properties, ups the wellness benefits to this nutrient-dense pudding.
Chia seed pudding is easy to make and a super nutritious way to start the morning. You can eat it to boost low blood sugar in the afternoon, or as a healthy dessert option.
On Sundays, I like to make several batches of chia seed pudding. The basic recipe is made with vanilla and almond milk — it is delicious. To add variety and a nutritional boost, I also make a cocoa version and a matcha green tea powder version.
This no-fail recipe for chia seed pudding with added CBD, makes it simple to harness the nutritional benefits of chia seeds and cannabis most deliciously.
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States. Click here to buy CBD oil online from my recommended partner. Use code CURE15 for a 15% discount!