Chia Seed Pudding with Cinnamon and CBD
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk; or 1 cup unsweetened nut milk and 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 mg unflavored CBD oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder or matcha powder.
- Combine first four ingredients in a quart mason jar or mixing bowl.
- If using a mason jar, add blender ball and shake vigorously, rest and repeat. If using a bowl, whisk vigorously, rest and repeat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with nuts, berries and spices.
Adding CBD, the non-psychotropic cannabinoid known for antioxidant and calming properties, ups the wellness benefits to this nutrient-dense pudding.
Chia seed pudding is easy to make and a super nutritious way to start the morning. You can eat it to boost low blood sugar in the afternoon, or as a healthy dessert option.
On Sundays, I like to make several batches of chia seed pudding. The basic recipe is made with vanilla and almond milk — it is delicious. To add variety and a nutritional boost, I also make a cocoa version and a matcha green tea powder version.
This no-fail recipe for chia seed pudding with added CBD, makes it simple to harness the nutritional benefits of chia seeds and cannabis most deliciously.
My desserts look gorgeous on this milk glass stand.
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States.