Chia Breakfast Pudding with Cinnamon and Almond Milk
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup optional
- Combine almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup in a mason jar.
- Add chia seeds and shake vigorously. You don’t want the seeds clumping together.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
I serve the chia pudding over berries and topped with toasted almonds or a healthy granola. Almonds provide a whopping 7.4 milligrams of vitamin E per 1oz serving and they are a great source of beneficial monounsaturated fat.