Blonde Sangria Recipe
Easy and refreshing Blonde Sangria makes the perfect summer sipping for lazy afternoons and warm evenings.
- 1 750-ml bottle of crisp white wine
- 1 cup plain seltzer water
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 pink grapefruit, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 lime thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 peaches thinly sliced (grilling peach halves before slicing adds additional flavor)
- 1 cup iced strawberries
- Sliced fruit of choice for garnish
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, add grapefruit, lemon and lime slices, and maple syrup and muddle with a wooden spoon for a minute.
Add brandy and muddle for 30 more seconds.
Add remaining fruit and wine, stirring to incorporate.
Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
Before serving, add seltzer water and stir to incorporate.
Serve over ice and garnish with fruit slices.