Baked Cinnamon Banana Bites Recipe
This is a tasty way to enjoy bananas, their nutritious skin, and also get the powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of cinnamon.
- 1 ripe banana washed the skin should be speckled or brown
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove ends and stem from banana and slice crosswise into 1" rounds.
- Sprinkle both sides of banana rounds with cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool banana rounds. Serve as a treat, topping, or addition to smoothies.