Asian Pesto With Ramen and CBD
- 4 cups arugula tightly packed
- 2 cups cilantro with top stems
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Yellow or white miso paste
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tsp. Fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 mg CBD oil
- 1 large carrot shredded
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 packages ramen noodles fresh if possible
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil
- In the bowl of a food processor combine all of the ingredients except for the CBD oil, ramen noodles, grated carrots and toasted sesame seeds. Puree until smooth and add salt to taste.
- Place pesto in a serving bowl and stir in CBD oil.
- Prepare noodles, following directions on the package.
- Drain noodles and add to the bowl with the pesto. Toss until well combined
- Serve garnished with shredded carrots and toasted sesame seeds.
- *pesto is best made fresh but will keep for 24 hours tightly covered.
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States.
This hardworking food processor makes all of my recipes even easier. From salads to desserts it does it all. I have had mine for 20 years!