Asian Pesto With Ramen and CBD
Pesto is one of my favorite ways to get more good, green herbs and vegetables into my diet. This recipe uses arugula, cilantro, ginger, sesame and ramen noodles for a decidedly Asian slant.
Servings 2 entrees (or 4 sides)
- 4 cups arugula tightly packed
- 2 cups cilantro with top stems
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Yellow or white miso paste
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tsp. Fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 mg CBD oil
- 1 large carrot shredded
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 packages ramen noodles fresh if possible
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil
- In the bowl of a food processor combine all of the ingredients except for the CBD oil, ramen noodles, grated carrots and toasted sesame seeds. Puree until smooth and add salt to taste.
- Place pesto in a serving bowl and stir in CBD oil.
- Prepare noodles, following directions on the package.
- Drain noodles and add to the bowl with the pesto. Toss until well combined
- Serve garnished with shredded carrots and toasted sesame seeds.
- *pesto is best made fresh but will keep for 24 hours tightly covered.
I suggest only buying CBD from reputable companies in the United States.
This hardworking food processor makes all of my recipes even easier. From salads to desserts it does it all. I have had mine for 20 years!